Only this user can access the settings – "Line 386" answer may be outdated

Index Forums WordPress plugins Add Link to Facebook Only this user can access the settings – "Line 386" answer may be outdated

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  protoolreviews 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
27 April 2013 at 11:50 #7028

protoolreviews

UPDATE: Sent a small donation via PayPal for your time (plan to upgrade to Pro once I get this all resolved as well).

I’m having the “Only this user can access the settings” error and I read your other solution, however you give a line number (386) and I fear your information is now out of date (code lines have changed with plugin updates).

Can you please give a code snippet before/after so that we can know where to put the:

delete_option(c_al2fb_option_app_share);

line? I’m currently locked out of the settings until I can resolve this and I really love your plug-in.

PS. This may be a big issue for some with the recent recommendation to delete “Admin” users from WordPress installs.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  protoolreviews. Reason: Sent PayPal donation for your time
27 April 2013 at 11:58 #7030

Marcel

I don’t see any line number in the FAQ, question U22.

27 April 2013 at 12:12 #7031

protoolreviews

I think I have it working now, but the post I was referring to is in the middle of this thread:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-add-link-to-facebook-menu-of-plugin-disappear-from-menus?replies=16#post-2227206

If you want to drop a post in there correcting it to line 384 or saying ” Place it before this code:

Code: arbitrary (select

// Check actions
        if (isset($_REQUEST['al2fb_action'])) {
          // Configuration
          if ($_REQUEST['al2fb_action'] == 'config')
            self::Action_config();

Then I think all will be well…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Only this user can access the settings – "Line 386" answer may be outdated’ is closed to new replies.