Facebook July 2013 breaking changes – absolute urls and non-threaded comments

Index Forums WordPress plugins Add Link to Facebook Facebook July 2013 breaking changes – absolute urls and non-threaded comments

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marcel 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
29 April 2013 at 21:27 #7032

suecag

I received two warnings from FB (for two different sites/apps):

xx is currently using the following deprecated features:
Social Plugins (Like Button, Like Box) without absolute URL’s in their href parameter.

xx is currently using the following deprecated features:
Non-threaded comments. Please see the developer roadmap for more details about this change.

Both preceded by this text:

Your app, xx has not enabled the migration for the July 2013 Breaking Changes.
Once you have confirmed your app is compliant or unaffected by the July 2013 Breaking Changes, set the migration setting to “Enabled” in the Advanced section of the App Dashboard. This will apply the July 2013 Breaking Changes to your app and prevent you from receiving future alerts about these changes.

I looked through the forums here, but the entries I found do not apply to these specific issues. Is this something to worry about?

Thanks.

30 April 2013 at 06:51 #7034

Marcel

Don’t worry, I am fully aware of the new thread comments.
Can you post a link to a page with a like button, because the href of the like button should work.
Maybe you use a shortcode for the like button with a wrong link?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Facebook July 2013 breaking changes – absolute urls and non-threaded comments’ is closed to new replies.